Friday, February 24, 2012

Furniture Feature Friday ~ Miss Mustard Seed: Reclaimed Wood Dining Table


Miss Mustard Seed is hosting Furniture Feature Friday. The rules are simple. Your post has to be just about furniture. You can share makeovers, awesome finds, favorite pieces, furniture arrangements, or even pieces on your wish list! Built-in furniture like kitchen cabinets and bathroom vanities qualify as furniture.

This table is on our wish list! It would look amazing in our dream home dining room! So I added it to my Pinterest Dream House board.

Urban Wood Goods uses reclaimed wood from old building and barns located in the Midwest to create these custom tables.

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest


My husband and I love the steel pipe legs on this one but you can choose to have hairpin legs.

3 comments:

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

I love this table! What a great idea to use reclaimed wood. This is a gorgeous piece to have on a wish list!

Debra said...

That table is so nice I love the size and style of it and using reclaimed and re-purposed wood. I just stumbled across your wonderful blog I will be coming back to visit and to leave comments.

Ethan Smith said...

Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
More here www.postallads4free.com

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...