Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to you! Hubby and I celebrated on Sunday. He now has the weekends off so it was fun to spend it with him.

On Sunday, we took a walk, ended up at Big Lots, did some window shopping, test drove the office chairs and took a ride on on a patio swing. We always have the best time together.

I'll be doing our grocery shopping on Friday so our plan might change due to the grocery store weekly flyers.

Thanks to Organizing Junkie and Susie QTPies for hosting their Menu Plan Mondays.

Marcus' Fish & Chips

White Bean and Ham Soup ~ Rachel Ray Magazine Menu Plan

Pulled BBQ Beef Sandwiches, Whole Wheat Buns and Coleslaw ~ Rachel Ray Magazine Menu Plan

Burritos, Hubby's Guacamole and Chips

Baked Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli

Take Out Chinese Food

4 comments:

Messy Roost said...

I love guacamole, how does your husband make his. Mine is just avocados, about a tablespoon of mayo, garlic powder and red chili flakes. Thanks for stopping by The Messy Roost. Rhonda

Deanna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Dee's Kitchen. Take out Chinese is a favorite of ours, although I've also learned how to make wonderful egg rolls and fried rice. It's a messy meal, though, so take out often wins out. Darn, now I'm craving Chinese food!

Happy Valentine's Day!

SusieQTpies said...

Wow! The fish & chips sound great. I'll have to try it. I love that you plan your menu and know that you have to be flexible. Thanks for linking up in my Monday Menu and adding the link to your post. I do appreciate it. I'm following your blog and gave your post a Pin on Pinterest. I hope that brings some traffic to your blog!
Have a sweet & super week!
Susie

Melanie said...

My husband is a huge guacamole fan. I am not. ha. He would love your recipe!

Happy Wednesday!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...