Monday, February 20, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 20, 2012

I took the weekend off from the Internet. My husband started his new work schedule as a Monday to Friday guy! It's been almost 5 years since he had a traditional schedule.

We had a great time, sleeping in, taking walks and shopping. I love hanging out with my husband!
hubby's homemade tortilla chips

Our son is turning 20 years old this Sunday! No more teens in our house!

Enough about my weekend now onto this week's menu plan. Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays.

Beef Fajitas, Homemade Guacamole and Tortilla Chips

Buffalo Chicken, Mixed Green Salad

Ham and Potato Casserole

Steaks, Salad

Sandwiches

4 comments:

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Beef fajitas sound great - been a long time since I've splurged like that!

Katie said...

Your menu looks delicious...as do those homemade tortilla chips!!

Sherry said...

How do you make the tortilla chips? Do you bake or fry them?

We have a lot in common - I have suffered from depression for the past 20 years and have fibromyalgia - although praise God it certainly could be a lot worse than it is!!

Have a very blessed week!

Sherry

Jen said...

I almost put beef fajitas on our menu this week but I have some taco shells that need to be used up, so we're going ground beef tacos.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...