Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 27, 2012

My adorable husband kissed me on the lips and gave me a nasty cold last week! I'm still not feeling well today. But I did manage to get up today, walk around and even do some light housework. Than I needed to go back to bed.


I attended the Yahoo Oscars online chat while watching the Oscars Backstage Pass. The Oscars Backstage Pass had cameras in the Press Room, Camera Room, and on the audience. It actually made the event more entertaining.

I took advantage of some terrific meat sales at Von's a couple of weeks ago so there's still meat in the freezer. ex: a 20 lb ham for $13!

Enough about that! Now onto this week's menu plan hosted by Organizing Junkie.

Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes

Black-eyed Peas, Brown Rice

Pork Chops, Mixed Green Salad, Lady & Sons Macaroni and Cheese

Beef Hot Dogs, Whole Wheat Buns, Ranch Beans

Fish & Chips

6 comments:

Bless said...

Thanks for passing by my blog. I may have to cook meatloaf again next week :-) It's been ages since I cooked it for my fam :-) Have a great rest of the week!

Erin said...

I love that sign in your laundry room. "Help wanted" - ror sure!

Jenn said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog :) You asked if I had a recipe for cottage potatoes...I don't really. They are just potatoes that have been cubed, cooked just a bit in water, and then seasoned with salt and browned in butter until they are crispy! HTH!

Jenn said...

P.S. Hope you are feeling right as rain soon!

Felicia E. said...

I love a good meat sale. I still have tons of pork tenderloin leftover from one we had a month ago.

Your menu sounds great.

Hope you feel better soon.

Nell said...

My husband would love fish and chips! Maybe I should take him out to eat for it!
I need to get back on the meal plan track! Thanks for the inspiration.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...