Thursday, February 23, 2012

Migraines Linked to Depression in Women ~ Health News


The results of a 14 year women's study discovered that women suffering from 15 chronic headaches a month are more prone to developing depression.

The conclusion of the article was that the leading doctor of the study would asks his migraine patients if they have depression.

In my 12 year journey of chronic pain I hesitated on being treated for depression. It actually took me being committed to a mental institution, in 2010, to accept that I was depressed. The doctors also put me on the right medications that allowed me to finally get much needed sleep, reduce my anxiety and depression.

Please don't leave your depression untreated.

Click here to read more of the article.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...