Monday, February 06, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 6, 2012



The New England Patriots lost! Ugh! But it was a great game to watch no matter who you were rooting for.

The Super Bowl commercials were okay this year. Only notable for me was the H&M David Beckham ad.

I'm so going to buy a pair of briefs for my hubby for Valentine's Day!

Now onto this week's menu plan! Thank you Organizing Junkie for hosting this weekly linky party!

Chicken Pot Pie

Mongolian Beef with Rice

Shepard's Pie

Chicken Noodle Soup, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Hot Dogs, Whole Wheat Buns, Baby Carrots

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

alisonwonderland said...

I love Mongolian beef when I eat out - but I've never thought about making it at home. Do you have a recipe that you'd share?

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...