Friday, February 03, 2012

Our Living Room Space ~ February 2012

It's a new year and time to make some changes to our living room space.
I really want to replace these pillows. The blue ones are over 10 years old. Maybe I'll just purchase some pillow covers from my favorite Etsy store. I also want to put a 2-3 tier bookcase under the mirror. Target has a burgundy lamp shade that would look better than the tan one.
I think we'll hang onto the Ikea coffee table for another year.

My wish list includes replacing our old TV with a flat screen. There's a console table I have an eye on that would replace the bench.

I think I'll do some more window shopping at Etsy now.

1 comment:

Grandma Becky said...

I'm wanting to replace our couch and loveseat. They were used when we got them to replace our other set that was worn out. So the search is on to see what I want and how much it is. Love seat is the worst but need to replace them both. Our last, hopefully, as we are on our 2nd set in 34 years together in love!:0) Now it's off to change out the laundry in washer/dryer and take a shower. Doing a bunch of nothing today so maybe I'll get over this virus faster.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...