Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Replacement Purchase: Model, Model Carmen TP1B/33 Off Black with Dark Auburn Highlights

I originally purchased Model Model Carmen last July from Luxurious Hair Boutique. I loved the feel of the hair, the layers and the many compliments when I wore her. And I wore her out!

Most synthetic wigs might last 3-4 months so I think I did get my money's worth.

This time I purchased her from BlackHairSpray. They're selling her at $19.99 with $9.14 for shipping. I ordered her on February 17, Friday and my package arrived today via FedEX.




Next month I'm going to order a short, curly wig.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...