Sunday, February 05, 2012

Sunday ~ Jumping Tandem February 5, 2012

I'm joining the Sunday linky party at Jumping Tandem today. Have a blessed and content day!


Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know who to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.
Philippians 4:11-13

3 comments:

Deidra said...

Yay!!!! You linked up! I'm so glad to see you here! And yes, what a promise in that verse!

caryjo said...

True. Among the millions, this is a very important Scripture. YES, I need Him to strengthen me.

Courtney said...

Love this passage. It brings new and deeper meaning to me every time I read it.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...