Thursday, March 22, 2012

Chronic Pain Sufferers: Yoga

Our son, Marcus has been doing yoga for over a year now. He's 6 ft 5 inches and understands that he must have a strong core to support his tall frame.
One day I was complaining about my anxiety issues when he suggested yoga for me. He informed me that it not only would address my anxiety issues by teaching me proper breathing but it would help develop a strong core for support and balance. There are many adapted yoga poses for people with chronic pain, back and neck concerns.

1 comment:

Chelle said...

There is gentle yoga for people with chronic pain problems. I thought about ordering a couple of dvd's, but then I found some on my infinity on demand. I've only done it once, but I think if I did it more, I would feel better!

Chelle
www.lifeonthedomesticfront.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...