Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ 12, 2012

Menu Planning Resource Pack

I think last week went by too fast. Don't you think so?

It's starting to warm up in Las Vegas along with the pollen in the air! Yes, we've been suffering...watery and itchy eyes and running noses.

Now onto this week's menu plan. Thanks to Organizing Junkie and Suzie QT Pie for hosting the Menu Plan Monday linky parties!

Tangy Chicken with Orzo Pilaf, Green Beans

Pulled Pork with Coleslaw

Pulled Pork Tacos, Black Beans

Roasted Chicken Stuffed with Garlic, Mixed Green Salad

Quick Vegetable Soup

Roasted Turkey Roast, Braised Leeks, Mashed Potatoes

2 comments:

April Tuell Angels Homestead said...

I hear ya on the allergy issue, It's been hitting me hard for over a week now. We had pulled pork last week, I've never thought of using the leftovers for tacos. I'll have to remember that one.

VMS and ScrapbookingOasis said...

mmm sounds good - love pulled pork too

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...