Monday, March 05, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 5, 2012

On Tuesday, Marcus 6, 2012, I'm planning on attending the CNN Election Roundtable at 9am PT, online. As a political junkie I thought this would be an unique opportunity I couldn't pass up.

Our family prays for those affected by the tornadoes and snow storms in several states. Those of you that live in the areas please continue to stay safe.

Now, onto this week's menu plan. Thank you to Organizing Junkie and Suzy QT Pie for hosting their weekly menu plan parties!

Joe's Red Deviled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Salad

Spaghetti, Salad

Macaroni and Cheese

Beef Stir Fry, Brown Rice

Pizza

1 comment:

SusieQTpies said...

Looks great! Thanks for linking up to my menu plan and the blog link! I appreciate it. I just gave your post a pin on Pinterest. Good luck at the roundtable! Susie