Friday, March 02, 2012

My First Outing Since Catching A Horrible Cold!

Today was my first outing after catching a nasty cold from the hubby last week. We're out of everything so Marcus went out and did some grocery shopping. I had to go pick up my prescriptions at Target.

I didn't have to wait long for the bus but I was dizzy when I arrived at Target. The good news was the pharmacy was closed for lunch. So I headed for the Target Cafe. It gave me a chance to get re-hydrated.

When the pharmacy opened they couldn't find my scripts. It took a bit but they were filed under my first name. Ha-ha...that's what I get for having 2 last names!

Armed with my prescriptions and a few items I took the bus home. Man! I hope I don't get sick like that any time soon!

1 comment:

Simone said...

I hope you're feeling better. Did you have a long distance to walk? It was for the best that they were closed so you could rest up for a bit. Feel better soon.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...