Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jumping Tandem Sundays ~ The Past Sixteen Years of Marriage

In celebration of our anniversary, I share with you the vows I said to my husband at our renewal ceremony in October 2008.
Update to reflect 16 yrs of marriage: "The past 16 years have been an adventure, a comfort, a gift. You became more of a best friend to me each and every day, and I'm so grateful to you for all that you do, for all that we'll share in the future, and for the things that I've learned and continue to learn with you everyday. I offer you my heart now and onward in the future as your loving and faithful partner. I still do love, honor and cherish you, and I always will!"

6 comments:

Modern Day Disciple said...

Beautiful. May God continue to bless your sweet union!

Modern Day Disciple said...

Beautiful. May God continue to bless your sweet union!

bettyl said...

That's a wonderful post! May your love never waver.

Cindee Snider Re said...

Happy Anniversary! May God grant you with deeper friendship, greater love and wilder joy with each new day. God Bless you both!

Jen Ferguson said...

so sweet -- may love continue to consume and overwhelm you!

Linda said...

Thank you so much for visiting. This is a beautiful tribute to your husband. Congratulations on 16 years together.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...