Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ April 30, 2012

Last Thursday, my husband and I celebrated 16 years of marriage!
We decided to celebrate all week whit him taking 3 days off. We forgot how much fun grocery shopping and cooking together was!
I want to thank Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday weekly linky party!
Marinated London Broil, Macaroni and Cheese, Mixed Greens Salad

Source: saveur.com via Rona on Pinterest

Whole Wheat Spaghetti and Meatballs
Pork Fried Rice with Vegetables
Italian Sausage, Onions and Peppers, Macaroni Salad
The Big Salad ~ You Chose the Toppings
Sandwiches and Potato Salad

5 comments:

A Godly Homemaker said...

hey I'm coming over!

Lisa @ Cheap Thrills said...

Yeah, I'm with her. What can we bring to help rinse this down? : D

Kitchen and Kids said...

Oh My! Your menu looks scrumptious. The pictures are making my mouth water. Have a blessed week.

Katie said...

Oh, yum...you menu looks delicious! Especially the fried rice.

Tiffany @ DontWastetheCrumbs said...

How wonderful that your husband surprised you with time off - in the middle of the week! A very nice way to celebrate your anniversary indeed!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...