Thursday, April 05, 2012

Stretching and Breathing for Chronic Pain Sufferers

I wanted to being practicing these series of stretches and breathing techniques before recommending them for a few weeks.
When I first started I actually had difficulty with the breathing. I remember even gagging a few times. These days I actually find myself doing the cooling breath through out the day whenever I start feeling anxious without hesitation.
All these exercises are done seated which are great for severe chronic sufferers. The instructor shows different movements for back and neck pain.
So instead of me taking a Valium I look forward to doing them daily. And it's working for me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...