Thursday, May 24, 2012

Couple Time Out: Window Shopping @ Home Depot

My hubby and I decided to take a walk to Home Depot and do some window shopping, in the garden section, yesterday. This is our favorite time of the year to see what's new.
plant arrangements inside moss "purses"
Mandarin orange trees ~ we might get one for the patio this summer
My husband pointed out this beautiful green pepper!
I just love this container arrangement. The basket is woven into a triangle-shape!
Cottage theme pots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol no prescription tramadol 50mg information - buy tramadol in canada online

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...