Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Must-See Video: A Football Star's Daddy Drama

As a mom to a 20 year old son I have to share with you one of my biggest fears.  My son becoming a "baby's daddy"!  I hate those words!! Let's just say drama.  I'll have to share with you my son's views on this subject in another post.

So when I see young black males like Terrill Owens and Warren Sapp screaming for relief from their child support for multiple kids to multiple women, I want to shake them...very hard!
Terrill Owens

First of all, my heart goes out to everyone involved in this mess! Let's start with Terrell...no positive male role models in his life. He spoke about his absent father. And yes, he's doing the same thing with his kids.  The women. Let's get up, get to work ladies at economizing. Those big checks won't be coming anymore. Let's also start making sure we have positive males in our children's lives!  Terrill may not have it in him to be a Dad.  Time will tell.
Warren Sapp 

Warren Sapp is paying his ex-wife $60,000 alimony and child support....and over $15,000 for 4 children born to 4 different women.  He's now filed for bankruptcy. 

2 comments:

Simone said...

That's a shame!

How tall is Marcus?

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Marcus is 6 ft 5 inches!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...