Friday, June 22, 2012

5 Minutes for Mom Pin It Friday ~ Wedding or Renewal Vow Cake Toppers

Ah, wedding time is in the air! And when it comes to a cake topper I like to look outside of the box! Here are just a few of my favorites on my I Love Weddings and Renewal Ceremonies Pinterest Board. Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting Pin It Friday!

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

available at patysclay

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

available at kikuike

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

available at lynnslittlecreation

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

available at DesignbyGarrity

1 comment:

Grandma Becky said...

Cute. When we were married, we had a little basket with flowers that matched my colors (pink and white) that were silk flowers. Still have it. For out 25 th wedding anniversary I found a nice white cross that had a bride and groom on it and it was Precious Moments, which weren't around when I got married. It fit perfectly. In the middle of the cross it says I will Always Love You. I thought it was fitting! I liked the sock monkeys....different!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...