Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Minutes for Mom Pin It Fridays ~ Father's Day Gift Ideas

Don't forget your Dad on Father's Day, June 17th, Sunday! Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting Pin It Fridays!

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

My husband minored in photography at college so I know he would really appreciate this camera.

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

My husband loves his bicycle!

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

Marcus and I like to surprise my husband with a cold beer after a hot summer day at work.

Source: amazon.com via Rona on Pinterest

When my husband is wearing Hugo he's my Big Daddy!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...