Monday, June 04, 2012

Countdown to Father's Day ~ Cards

When it comes to Father's Day I turn to Etsy for something creativity and fun. My favorite Etsy store is QueenBeeInspiration! Over the years I've actually held onto the cards and use them to decorate throughout the house for Father's Day. My husband gets a kick out of it, as we read them!
Isn't this dress shirt with bow tie just adorable?!
The cuffs are definitely doable. Just grab the kids and some buttons!
I really like the details on this Father's Day card.

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

Let Dad know he's always number 1!

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest

As Chris Rock, comedian, says "Why don't we thank Dad more"?!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...