Saturday, June 02, 2012

Join Us at Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life Home Tour

Kelly's Korner has started this week's linky party with the living room. Here's my original post for this year and some additional photos our our living room space.
It's been fun visiting the SUYL participants. I've been able to get some decorating ideas, like the popular initials on the wall or mantle.
There are many ladies that show you how they decorate on a budget. You'll even find some helpful DIY tutorials and resources!
I've noticed that Target, Ikea and Home Goods are very popular for purchasing affordable home decor.
And of course, when it comes to creativity you can't go wrong with Etsy! (my fav online store front)
Well, I still have plenty of living rooms to visit. I hope to see you there!

7 comments:

pencilleddaydream said...

I love photo walls! Your wall is so great : )

-ashley
http://pencilleddaydream.wordpress.com

Theresa said...

I love the clean, simplicity of the room and all the family photos...what better way to surround yourself than with photos of those you love!

Colin and Jess said...

Hi! Thank you so much for the comment on my blog With Love For Africa!

I LOVE all of your photos! I can tell you have a lot of people you love, and a lot that love you.

Have a beautiful day, and enjoy the little moments!

~Jessica
www.bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com

Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Susanne said...

thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment! i LOVE that quote you have on your wall. i saw that on a canvas and i should have bought it.

The Momma said...

Love your living room and I really love all of the pictures on the walls. Makes it so personal, and man I just love it!! Thanks for the comment!

Jessica said...

Love all the pictures on the wall. I need to get some up on mine pronto! Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you'll join us for Weekend Blog Walk this weekend! :) http://www.athometake2.blogspot.com

Jessica

Carol said...

Hi, thanks for the comment on my blog. Love your living room and your blog in general. Carol

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...