Friday, June 22, 2012

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Dining Rooms

This week, Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life weekly linky party theme is Dining Rooms. Welcome to our Las Vegas apartment dining space! My husband, son and I have lived in this 1100 sq ft apartment for a couple of years. a view from the kitchen area. our family loves the pub style dining set! I needed something high due to severe back pain and our son is very tall. The wall decal is from an Etsy store. The clock is from Ikea! my cookbook collection that I've been adding to for 20 years! the "A Kind Word is Never Wasted" was purchased from an Etsy store. The banner was purchased from Etsy and I decided to use the back for summer. Just needed some alphabet stickers and cutouts from my scrapbook supplies. The runner is actually a scarf that I purchased for $1 at a thrift shop. I really love items that have multiple uses. The blue glass bowl was purchased from a defunct business called Avon Home. The "Eat" sign was an Etsy purchase. The vegetable plaques were purchased from Ross. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue bowl! and pub set!

amy from houston texas
over from Kelly'sKorner

Nina said...

Great idea using the scarf as a table runner!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you Amy and Nina for the lovely comments.

Natasha said...

I like the scarf as a table runner and the "Summer" banner.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...