Friday, June 29, 2012

Miss Mustard Seed Furniture Feature Fridays ~ Pallet Storage System

I love this idea for storing bicycles in small living spaces. Our son loves the industrial look and would really appreciate these pallet storage systems!
When I was in high school we would take a few pallets, stack them and place our beers and other party treats on them, at outside parties. These days, I'm so glad we grew up and decided to put pallets to a much more beautiful use! Thanks to Miss Mustard Seed for hosting Furniture Feature Fridays!

4 comments:

Decor & Harmony said...

I have two pallets in my garage...I'm just waiting for the perfect project :)

Becca said...

Very cute! Thanks for stopping by! I have my eye on a stack of pallets that have been sitting out behind our tennis courts.... I may have to help them remove that "eye sore". ;)
Becca
diy-vintage-chic.blogspot.com

Maureen said...

How very clever!

Liz - Imageremix said...

I'm keeping my eye on some pallets nearby. If I can find some small ones that'll fit in my car, I have some pallet plans too. Thanks for stopping by Quirky Vistas and leaving me such an encouraging comment!
Liz

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...