Thursday, June 21, 2012

Retired My Planner: We Had Good Times !

After years of no longer needing to keep track of our family's schedule I decided to 'retire' my planner today! When Marcus was growing up I had to manage his doctor and orthodontist appointments, birthday parties, school schedule, sports, volunteering and church events along with my husband and I's work and personal schedules. Now that I look back I was organized! I think I only forgot to pick him up on 1/2 school days twice! Now we have less hectic lives, Marcus is grown and since I'm no longer working I find the dry erasable calendars and Yahoo calendar effective. Thanks for the good times planner!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...