Friday, June 01, 2012

We Loved Watching "Hatfields & McCoys" on The History Channel

We didn't miss an episode, of Part 3 of "Hatfields & McCoys" on The History Channel! And that's saying the majority of our TV online.
Part 3 was full of more twist and turns from these two feuding families. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but I did have to get my box of Kleenex out, a couple of times!
I wouldn't be surprise it the show cleans up in next year's Emmys! The History Channel has the entire mini-series online, in case you missed anything or just want to watch it again!

1 comment:

Julie said...

We Love Oldies too!

I want to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I LOVE meeting new people!

Kelly's blog is fabulous and I absolutely love participating to meet bloggers!

Thank you so much for your lovely comments! I love to decorate, watch home & food shows! Great ideas there!

I also Love Pinterest!

Have a great night!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...