Wednesday, July 18, 2012

1 Peter 2: Defeating The Stumbling Blocks In Marriage 07/17 by The Imperfect Wives | Blog Talk Radio

1 Peter 2: Defeating The Stumbling Blocks In Marriage 07/17 by The Imperfect Wives | Blog Talk Radio  

God is so good!  I've been struggling these last couple of days with some negative feelings when I took a look at my email inbox and saw a link to Imperfect Wives radio show.  I immediately click on the link and listened to the show twice!

Source: etsy.com via Rona on Pinterest


My favorite message was to not be hard on yourself for struggling.  Something I definitely need to work on.

1 comment:

Rachelle @ Adventures in Creating said...

I think I know how you feel about struggling through things in life and being hard on yourself about it. I try to remember that God gives all of us challenges; we have to learn from them and grow stronger from it.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...