Friday, July 27, 2012

5 Minutes for Mom Pin It Fridays ~ Laundry Rooms

I love how far laundry rooms have come. It's nice to have a space that's pleasant to be in while folding the laundry. And if it encourages the whole family to do their own laundry that's a plus! Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting Pin It Friday!

Source: bhg.com via Rona on Pinterest

cozy cottage inspired laundry room

Source: houzz.com via Rona on Pinterest

multi-function laundry room
love the table top
a view of our laundry room

2 comments:

The Single Nester said...

I don't mind doing laundry. But if I had a nice sexy laundry room, I would really not mind it :)

Kas said...

I love that second to last one. Beautiful!
Kas

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...