Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shoulder Openers and Breathing ~ My Daily Exercise

When I first started these exercises I would actually find myself gagging when I attempted to follow the breathing exercises. I also only did these a few times a week then over time adding a day till I was doing them daily.

Source: goo.gl via Lacota on Pinterest

These exercises keep my shoulders and neck from becoming more stiff than they already are. (I also suffer from myofacial pain syndrome) Other reasons I love this routine are the instructor, Kate Holcomb's voice. It's so soothing and easy to follow. She encourages you to only do what you physically are comfortable doing throughout the exercises. She even discuss modified positions for back, shoulder and neck pain.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...