Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Reading List ~ What Are You Currently Reading?

It's been a very long time since I found myself really enjoying a book. You know you're hooked when you just keep reading page after page...actually devouring it!

Source: google.com via Rona on Pinterest

I purchased "Elsewhere" by Gabrielle Zevin, at Goodwill, for 50 cents, on Friday. I started reading it on Monday morning and finished it before bedtime. I was hooked on finding out about the adventures of the main character, Liz and her friends, who are dead, living at Elsewhere. It was a fantastic read!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I just picked this up over the weekend on kindle. Thanks for the review ~ I'm moving it to the top of my list!

tabitha said...

I love reading too. I just started reading Money Saving Moms Budget by Crystal Paine.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...