Saturday, August 25, 2012

I Attended The Virtual Tasting with David Mirassou Winery

My husband and I enjoy a glass of wine, would like to try new wines but don't know where to start so when I saw an invite courtesy of Bloggy Bootcamp I knew I needed to attend. So I RSVP to attend the USTREAM live event.

Source: mirassou.com via TSJ on Pinterest

David Mirassou, Mirassou Winery, shared the winery's history, explained helpful points of interest on their website, gave wine entertaining tips and answered questions! He also sampled a few of the wines and described the wines. We could also chat and social stream which is always lots of fun!
By the way, my question was answered, "I like dry white wine and my husband loves sweet. Which wines would you suggest?" answer: Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio

Source: kakaka.tv via Candy on Pinterest

I'm going to surprise my husband with a wine tasting and appetizers on his day off next week. He'll definitely get a kick out of it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for stopping by my enchilada casserole post!

This sounds like fun! I have tried some of their wines and always enjoyed them. I am currently pregnant, but looking forward to being able to have a glass of wine again!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks again Angela for stopping by my blog. I love reading your comments.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...