Friday, August 10, 2012

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life ~ How You Decorate Your Dining Room Table/Coffee Table/Side Table

This week, Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life weekly topic is How You Decorate Your Dining Room Table/Coffee Table/Side Table. Here's just a few photos of our pub-style dining table and chairs in 2 apartments. It's not our style to have much on the table.
our dining room table~april 2012
our dining table~october 2011
our dining area june 2009~A view of our dining area from our previous apartment. This apartment was 2000 sq ft. We loved it! Thanks for visiting today.

6 comments:

Delilah Love said...

Thanks for coming to visit my blog! I cringed when I read that it is still 108 degrees in your area right now. Oh my gravy, that is hot! Sending you some nice cool thoughts! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Nirupama said...

thanks for visiting my blog. I don't have much on my tabletops either (mostly because of grabby little hands), so that is why I had the idea to post about my bookshelf instead. Love that coffee decal on your wall. Is it vinyl or stencil?

Help! Mama Remote... said...

I don't have much on my table now but some coupons I need to put away. Lol

The Lindsey Family said...

Thanks for stopping by my site. Thank you for sharing your space... I LOVE your dining room!

Tito Eric said...

That's quite a nice size apartment. I like the clean minimalist style as well. Makes it very airy.

Cheers on this Monday morning!

Tito Eric

Brandi said...

I don't like much on my dining room table either. Although right now it's filled with a bunch of crafts that's I've slowly been working on! ;)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...