Friday, August 24, 2012

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Laundry Rooms 2012

This week Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life home tour is laundry rooms! Our laundry room is one of my favorite rooms. It's sunny and has just enough room for me to hang out and fold laundry. I hope you enjoy your visit. Thanks for stopping by.
the laundry room is adjacent to the kitchen
I change the curtains frequently. Do you like our laundry wall decal?
I enjoy folding laundry in there sometimes.
the knit bag holds plastic shopping bags for re-use

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'm so happy you stopped by for a visit from Kelly's Korner!

Your laundry room is very organized! What a great idea to label the hooks for the cleaning cloths! I wish I had a clothes line in my back yard, but our subdivision won't allow them. Nothing more fresh than clothes dried in the fresh air!

Smiles,
Carol

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Carol, thanks for stopping by today.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...