Saturday, August 04, 2012

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life: Window Treatments

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life weekly topic is window treatments! I got my love of curtains, panels and tiers from my mother. She always had beautiful drapes hanging in the living room. You would find tiers and valances in the kitchen. And curtains in the bedrooms.
I just purchased this chocolate blackout curtain from Big Lots, for $15 a panel. I love the color and it does a great job at keeping the sun out!
Our home office ~ another blackout curtain but this time from Target, for $19 a panel. This window sits right next to our front door so we want lots of privacy.
The tiers were purchased from Country Curtains for around $40, 5 yrs ago, for a different apartment. I use them during the brutal hot Las Vegas summers! I do change the curtains in the laundry frequently because I have several tiers and valances from previous homes. I really love Country Curtains' quality and they're made in the USA! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hi, this is Karen from www.plainadventure.com, thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment.

Your curtains are great! I think we may need to invest in some blackout's as well, that sun sure seems to come up early with a new little baby in our family. ;)

Emma said...

I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner...I just looked at those curtains at Big Lots and I think I might use them in my bedroom. I bought my family room curtains there. Love that store! Also love your iron bed. Thanks for sharing. Em

Dirty Hands-Beautiful Life said...

Thanks for stopping over. I L-O-ve your bed and the candles above!! See you again soon!

Ace Hardware said...

Nice Blog. Thank you for sharing and I want to share information about Acetogo which provides Ace Hardware products including Outdoor Furniture, Paint Brushes, Electrical Supplies, Lawn / Farm Supplies, Lighting And Supplies in new york.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...