Thursday, August 23, 2012

Martha Stewart Clean Dishwasher Detergent: It Works for Us!

I've been on a quest to slowly introduce natural cleaning products in our home. The natural cleaning product must give the same or better results as the chemical cleaning product. That mission proofed to be a challenge when it came to dishwasher detergent. I first try a few from Etsy stores. They smelled nice and clean but we were having re-wash the dishes. It left me very frustrated.
It wasn't till my son and I were at Big Lots that I spotted bottles of Martha Stewart Clean dishwasher liquid for $3.50. I asked him to grab me a bottle from the top shelf and figured for the price I would give it a try!
I read the instructions which suggested if you have hard water to use extra. I also use white vinegar for the rinse cycle. We've been using this product for a few months now and everyone is a fan. It works for us!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...