Monday, August 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 13, 2012

Temperatures are still over 100 degrees in Las Vegas so one limits their time outside, as much as possible. (especially Fibro and chronic pain sufferers) I'm planning on purchasing more chicken this week. It's still under $1 a pound, in some stores. Thank you to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.
chicken tacos, brown rice
Hawaiian Meatballs and brown rice, salad
Key West Chicken with Brown Rice, salad
sandwiches, refrigerator pickles
chicken philly-style sandwiches, pickles
Marcus' simple lasagna, salad

7 comments:

Rita T. said...

It's been a while since I've visited your blog. You've really done some changes. I love it! The food looks delicious. Have a wonderful day. I don't think I would like to have the heat you guys are expecting.

LaTrice Roman said...

The Key West Chicken looks like something i needs to try out next week since I have a garage full of charcoal from the 4th of July sales. How let me know how you like the Hawaiian Meatballs... I like them last week :)

Diane Balch said...

You have a very tasty menu plan. I doubt you are making any of these items outside?

Angela said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my menu! I do hope you will try the citrus roast chicken. It is a family favorite around here! Your menu looks lovely and I am intrigued by the hawaiian meatballs! I love sweet and spicy things. I don't envy you the heat. I am in Georgia and it is too hot for me here. I love Vegas but would never survive the heat lol!

Yvonne said...

Hi, I’m visiting from OrgJunkie. As always your menu plan looks mouth watering. Love the tacos! Have a great week. :-)

Hopewell said...

Key West Chicken in on my "try it" list!

Lisa @ http://hopewellmomschoolreborn.blogspot.com/2012/08/menu-plan-monday-getting-ready-for-back.html

Cathy @ Chief Family Officer said...

Mm, those skewers look good! As soon as this heat wave passes, I'll have to grill some :)

Have a great week!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...