Monday, August 06, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 6, 2012

I love participating in Menu Plan Mondays. I get so much inspiration from fellow participants. And I love creating delicious meals for my family! Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays.
Pot stickers, carrots
Crockpot BBQ Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Spinach
Easy fried rice~ I'm adding chicken and veggies

Source: soc.li via Rona on Pinterest

Quiche

Source: saveur.com via Rona on Pinterest

Spaghetti and Meatballs~I like to pan fry the meatballs. Do you pan or oven fry yours?

Source: food.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

I making banana muffins today!

8 comments:

Heather @CeliacFamily said...

Finally got my computer and internet service set up. I love Menu Plan Mondays, too! Looks like you found lots of great meals to make this week. I like your idea of adding chicken and veggies to the Fried Rice. Enjoy those banana muffins today!

Trice @ Crazy Texas Savings said...

Everything looks so yummy... I actually like to bake my meat balls is just a lot easier. I employ my 8 year old daughter to be the meatball maker and then we bake them off. I recently learned that you have to check them on a regular because we almost had a grease fire.

Alicia said...

Looks like a yummy week! I haven't had quiche in years...great idea! :) Thanks for visiting my blog

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by :) Enjoy your muffins!

Melanie said...

Love me some fried rice! Great menu!

Melanie
queenofmysouthernkitchen.blogspot.com

Laurie Collett said...

You're making me hungry -- it all looks delicious!
Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on Saved by Grace!
Your blog is a blessing and I am now following it, and I invite you to follow Saved by Grace also:
http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/
Love in Him,
Laurie Collett

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Laurie, Melanie, Jenn, Alicia, Trice, and Heather,
Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment on MPM day.
I truly appreciate it.

.....Elizabeth..... Polka Dot Skies said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog on Monday! Your ideas look wonderful. I've never made spaghetti and meatballs... my family would love that recipe!
Elizabeth