Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Should We Chose Amazon Prime Membership?

After I cancelled the cable I decided to look into Amazon Prime Instant Videos. I've seen many Facebook and blogger comments about it so I decided to try the 1-month trial period. Then the cost will be $79 annually.

Source: bing.com via Terry on Pinterest

So far I'm enjoying it. I've been able to watch "NYPD Blue", "Inspector Lewis" and "Foyle's War" episodes, at no additional cost!
My only complaint would be there's no captions, a must when watching British TV programming.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I tried Amazon Prime around Christmas (if I'm thinking of the same thing) and liked it but found it didn't have quite the same selection as Netflix (we have the one dvd option). That price is a lot better though!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks Jean for providing your experience.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...