Saturday, September 29, 2012

5 Minutes for Mom Pin It Friday ~ DIY Kid Halloween Costumes

I remember the days when my mom would actually make our costumes. She might get a pattern and fabric from the store or create one from things around the house.

My husband and I purchased Marcus' Halloween costumes from Lillian Vernon. When he grew out of that we headed to the party store.

I love that people are making their kids costumes again. One can have just as much fun putting them together as wearing them. Here's just a few I found on Pinterest! Which one is your favorite? (my fav~washer and dryer, my husband and son love the old guy from "Up")

Source: google.com via Rona on Pinterest

1 comment:

Pinoy Astig said...

Really enjoyed this article post. Cool.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...