Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Big Lots Stock Up Shopping!

This Friday, I went to Big Lots and did our stock up shopping alone. Marcus wasn't feel well so he stayed home. I still managed to do very well without him. When I had to reach for the Martha Stewart dishwasher liquid, from the top shelf, I asked for help. I bought all of them!
I found this 8x8 scrapbook kit for $3! Big Lots has great prices on scrapbook supplies!
I've been wanting some of these chalkboard circles from Etsy but Big Lots has them for $8.00 (there are dry erasable circles inside the box too)
My budget was $120 and I spend $111.00 so not bad. I decided I deserved to treat myself to a Skinny Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks.

3 comments:

Jean said...

I might have to go check out our Big Lots. I've been wanting to try out some of those chalkboard circles. I love Mocha Frappuccinos :)

Grandma Becky said...

I found some good scrapbooking items at Big Lots as well, or maybe it was Ross dress for less, awhile back....I put the paper back since I don't scrapbook alot and I've not used what I have! I have way too much fun in that store!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Yes ladies! Shopping at Big Lots is fun!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...