Monday, September 10, 2012

Bishop TD Jakes' Daughter Announces The End of 4 Year Marriage

When I read the news that TD Jakes' daughter has announced that she is ending her 4-year marriage I actually got a little sad. And that's actually very silly because I know why. Her father is Bishop TD Jakes! She probably did have lots of emotional support from loved ones and the church. And let's not forget that huge, beautiful church wedding!

Source: oprah.com via Renee on Pinterest

Let's face it, despite all of these positives it still didn't work. Marriage is ultimately about the relationship of the 2 people. And while we may never know all the reasons they broke up, we can pray that she and her husband will continue to do what's right for their children and families.

1 comment:

Belajar SEO dari Pakar SEO di SEO Academy said...

Very nice info Berry, I will recommend your post in my blog

Regards
http://webbl1.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...