Sunday, September 30, 2012

Call the Midwife Starts Tonight! Sunday, Sept. 30, 8PM EST/PST

Watch Call the Midwife - Preview on PBS. See more from Call the Midwife.

If you've been following me for awhile you may notice that I have a thing for British TV programs. I'm not sure why that's the case but it is.

Call the Midwife is one that I've been wanting to see since PBS started promoting it. The show is based on memoirs of Jennifer Worth, a midwife during the 1950's in the very poor East End London.

While typing this my husband asked me, "Isn't Call the Midwife on tonight"? I guess I'm not the only one who wants to see it!

2 comments:

Ramshackle Mama said...

Call the Midwife is Brilliant! I am envious that you have it still to watch. Am looking forward to the next series. Enjoy!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Ramshackle Mama,
We watched this 1st episode and just loved it!
I'm looking forward to 'meeting' Chummy next week.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...