Friday, September 21, 2012

Extra Crispy Spicy Fried Chicken ! Marcus Approved!

I recently saw an episode of Cook's Country where they made a batch of Spicy Fried Chicken. Since I didn't have a premium membership I wasn't able to get their recipe but that didn't stop us!

We did some searching and discovered this one!

Now, we did double dredge our chicken. Something we learned on Cook's Country, flour your chicken, let sit while oil is getting hot, you'll notice chicken gets gummy, re-dredge in flour before placing in oil. (it works)

Marcus, our son, gave this chicken recipe 2 thumbs up!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Yum! That looks and sounds so good! If I had some chicken, I would go make that RIGHT NOW!

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Yummy! This sounds so good! Thanks for sharing! Now, I'm so hungry! I love Fried Chicken!

Stephen Battey said...

That looks delicious. Thank you for sharing.

Sandy Ang said...

sounds yummy !

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...