Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Loved "The Secret" by Beverly Lewis!

The Secret (Seasons of Grace, #1)The Secret by Beverly Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a fan of Ms Lewis' books for several years since a fellow blogger introduced them to me! This book didn't disappoint me. I fell in love with Grace and the other characters! And I especially enjoyed the way Mrs. Lewis revealed "The Big Secret" of Lettie, Grace's mother!

I'm truly looking forward to reading the 2 remaining books in the series.

1 comment:

organicpatchwork said...

Thanks for finding me through MPM. Nice to find a fellow Beverly Lewis fan! I've read all her books and loved each one.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...