Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Won a Copy of The Plant-Powered Diet by Sharon Palmer, RD

Source: r.ebay.com via Rona on Pinterest

I attended a Twitter chat party recently for healthy eating and won a copy of The Plant-Powered Diet by Sharon Palmer, RD!

A healthy balanced diet is part of my pain management plan, as well as improving our family diet. I'm also looking forward to making some of the recipes like the Home-styled Hummus and cooking whole grains, such as quinoa, barley and millet from this book.

Here's a side story of how we got Marcus to eat hummus. We were at a Greek restaurant, enjoying our hummus and pita bread. Marcus was 2 yrs old, points at the bowl and says, "What's that"? My husband told him that it was peanut butter. 18 years later, he still loves his hummus, especially homemade.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...