Monday, September 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 10, 2012

Busy week begins with the Invisible Illness Virtual Conference on Monday, Sept 10 and wraps up on Friday, Sept 14. Remember 9/11, on Tuesday. Marcus and I have to drop by the college and see his counselor on Friday. My husband and I will do what we can towards his Spring tuition. I'm truly hoping he's going to get financial aid for Spring semester 2013. Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!
I might serve this with quinoa
chicken stir fry
chili with brown rice
pasta with ham and green beans
meatball sandwiches
hearty chicken soup

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The beef and broccoli you have posted looks awesome. For pizza crust, I usually use the mix made with water. Friday is usually pizza night, and a quick mix is about all I have the energy for!

Yvonne said...

Loving your blog Rona! Those meatbal sandwiches look real tasty. Thanks for stopping by to say hello.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Jenny and Yvonne,
Thanks for stopping by on MPM day! Love reading your comments.

Jenny,
Thanks for the pizza crust tip.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...