Monday, September 17, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 17, 2012

I'm currently following The Prudent Homemaker's meat, poultry, beef no more than $2 @lb rule. I was able to purchase ground beef, chicken thighs, pork chops, pork shoulder, chicken breasts and drumsticks at Vons! And as usual, I used Vons grocery delivery and saved $3 on the delivery charge!

Thank you Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!
chicken enchiladas, brown rice
macaroni and cheese
hubby's pozole
make-your-own-salad
pork chops smothered with mushrooms, mashed potatoes

Source: saveur.com via Rona on Pinterest

I do make my own meatballs!
chicken pot pie!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Your photo menu always makes me hungry! My picky family wouldn't eat the macaroni and cheese or the chicken enchiladas but they both look so good to me.

Karen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your pictures are gorgeous!

Stephen Battey said...

Look at all of that food. That all looks so delicious.

tracy.rose@healthline.com said...

Hi Berry,

Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to berrymorinbits.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Tracy

Ramshackle Mama said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your use of photos - the food looks great!

Abby @ Ramshackle Mama

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...