Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ September 24, 2012

Recently I won a 6-month subscription to The Organizing Cook. Subscribers to The Organized Cook receive access to shop and download past Weekly Meal Plans! The weekly meal plans include easy to follow recipes and shopping list. Now, how simple is that?!

I'll be adding the Greek Pita Pockets with Greek Yogurt and Cucumber Sauce and Mediterranean Potatoes from The Organizing Cook, to this week's menu plan.

Thank you to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays! Enjoy your delicious week!
roasted chicken oreganato with salad
Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf, salad, broccoli,
pork shoulder roast with tomatoes, brown rice, green salad

Source: recipe.com via Cheryl on Pinterest

baked ziti with tomatoes, sausage and mozzarella
Joe's Red deviled Chicken and Vegetables
pork chops with fennel and carrots, couscous

9 comments:

K Quinn said...

Yumm! Your menu looks great! I haven't tried Pioneer Woman's meatloaf. May have look into that.

Tabitha said...

Your menu looks amazing Rona! You want to come cook for me. :-) thanks for always stopping by every Monday on my blog you are such a joy!

Stephen Battey said...

That meat loaf looks pretty good.

Heather @CeliacFamily said...

Congratulations on winning the subscription to The Organized Cook. I'll be anxious to hear what you think of the service and the meals.

Carol said...

What a delicious week ahead! Everything sounds so good!

Michelle@ Simplifiy, Live, Love said...

YUM!! Love the week you have planned. Looks much more exciting than our meals! ;-) Cheers! Michelle

Karin said...

This looks great! Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment on my blog (www.cookingwithkarin.com). I'll be stopping by your blog often! Have a wonderful week.

~~Rhonda said...

Rona, the menu looks delicious. I'm adding the pork chops and fennel to my menu for next week. Hubs loves pork chops. I love roasted veggies. :) ~~Rhonda

organicpatchwork said...

Wow, that food looks delicious! Especially the meatloaf. I love Pioneer Woman's recipes.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...