Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sun Protection When Walking in Las Vegas Summer Heat

While I was on pain medications I could only be outside during the summer for 15-20 minutes at a time. All of my medications mentioned limiting sun exposure. If I didn't listen I would pay for it later with severe migraines, intense muscle spasms and additional pain. There were times I would pass out and have to be rushed to the hospital.
Red Rock Canyon ~ Even though I've been off the pills, for a year, I've noticed, this summer, my body still doesn't like being in the very hot temps for very long. Matter of fact, I even suffered from my 1st sunburn, this summer, on my legs!

Source: via Rona on Pinterest

Las Vegas ~ So, I make sure to be well covered!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...