Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chicken & The Crockpot Recipes!

I love crockpot recipes! And since I took advantage of the chicken prices 2 weeks ago at Von's that's what we'll be eating chicken a few times a week!

My husband's only request is that I could make some casseroles. So I decided to take a visit to Semi Homemade Mom for some ideas.

I'm planning on making these 2 recipes over the weekend and putting them in the fridge. Then the hubby will have a couple of choices for work lunches.
Sunday dinner~ Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken
Monday dinner ~ Chicken & Stuffing

2 comments:

Simone said...

That chicken looks delicious. I made the mistake of buying a 10 pound bag of chicken and didn't separate it before it was frozen. I have to either cook it all or figure out how to thaw some and then freeze rest.

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

crockpots rock! You have a great blog! I'll be checking back!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...